Under this public private partnership modality we can quote:
- Development and large-scale manufacturing of different types of fertility therapies (Human Chorionic Gonadotropin, PMSG, Luteinizing Hormone).
- 1st monoclonal antibody development in our country (Rituximab) (Mabxience – INTI Biotecnología and different Clinic institutions, part of an International Multicenter Phase III Study).
- Development of the 1st therapeutic lung cancer vaccine (Vaxira-Racotumomab) ( Lanais-Cito University of Buenos Aires-Hospital de Clínicas, University of Quilmes, The Center of Molecular Immunology of La Habana)
- Development of new clinical studies for Vaxira-Racotumomab for pediatric Neuroblastoma (Hospital Garraham, Hospital Austral, Lanais-Cito Universidad de Buenos Aires-Hospital de Clínicas, Universidad de Quilmes, The Center of Molecular Immunology of la Habana).
- Repositioning of Desmopressin for Oncology, new indication for surgical oncology (Hospital Udanondom, Universidad de Quilmes).
- Development of a new anti-Rac1 molecule used in Oncology/Autoimmune Diseases (INTI, Universidad de Quilmes, Chemo Research Europe).
- Clinical repositioning of Ivermectin at high Doses for the treatment of Covid-19 (Universidad de Salta, Hospital Garraham, Hospital Cemic, Hospital Cuenca Alta, Universidad de Quilmes, Civetan-Conicet). This development has allowed confirmation of the in-vivo antiviral activity of Ivermectin in early stages of the disease.
We are currently holding new clinical developments with new doses and formulations that allow to further improve the Chagas treatment profile in different communities.
As a result of our high-quality standards and constant innovation, we are one of the main suppliers of Benznidazole to the World Health Organization and the Pan American Health Organization; we carry out macro-level donation programs to strengthen our global disease control actions.